tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Walter Trout show Sunday night

The Walter Trout show at the Front Row has crept up on me; its tomorrow night! 8 pm at the Front Row. Bill is excited about yet another national touring act coming through. He has sent links and forwards with some video footage of Walter performing, and you can track down my space, and website links to get some flavor of what is in store Sunday night. Bill has never steered us wrong with these steady stream of quality evenings of music, has he? Hope to see a good turn out of appreciative music fans; get out of the steamy, sweltering summer heat and humidity to hear some "hot" music (of the good kind of hot........)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home