tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Don Baker's August 23 show

August's installment of the "coffee house" is going to see Don Baker performing here at CHS on St. Mary's Ave. Don has played at several of the JOhn Prine birthday tributes, and I have seen him a number of times at local songwriter events that Todd Burge leads. Don writes some songs keen with observation and insight. His voice is enjoyable to listen to, and his guitar playing is smooth. The time of the show is 7 pm; I hope you'll tell some friends, and come see this nice "listening room" atmosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home