tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Glimmers of possible future music shows at the Front Row

I still can't get a definite read on the dynamics, but I was lead to believe that the Front Row will still consider live music shows into the future. I believe the Greens show on Aug. 22nd is still on the books for instance. I'll have to have Andy or Danny confirm this.

The Greens, by the way, or off to a mid-week trip down to North Carolina this Wednesday the 6th. It will be fun to hear about that whirlwind trip; I think its back in Morgantown the following night, and here in Parkersburg during the day on Friday the 8th.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger wpoole2 said...

Steve the Greens are gonna play this Friday at Front Row instead of August 22.

BP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home