tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

singin' harmony, c'mon baby.........................

For the John Prine birthday tribute, since previously, I have enjoyed singing a few harmonies with Andy, and he isn't going to be there, I am putting out the notice, I'd be willing to sing some harmonies on: Fish and Whistle, Storm Windows, That's the Way the World Goes Round, Souvenirs, Please Don't Bury Me. These would be too many for me to learn, to incorporate into my humble little set list previously announced; plus I wouldn't do them justice guitar-playing-wise.
I've added Six O'Clock News to my set list
(Humidity built the snowman; Picture show; crooked piece of time; quit hollerin at me; blue umbrella, speed of the sound of loneliness, six o'clock news, are the ones I'm working on.)

I know, I know, we could go on and on, and on and on......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home