tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Countdown for Stacey Earle and Mark Stuart's show here is down to 1 day!!

Stacey Earle and Mark Stuart are going to be here tomorrow evening for their coffeehouse performance! Tonight they are in Pennsylvania, at a bed and breakfast and show. Friday they were at the Purple Fiddle in Thomas WV. Saturday back over into Virginia. I have been getting lots of inquiries and interest in the show, so I hope that translates into people actually coming out!!! It will be a great show I can guarantee. Come early and help me set up!!! Put the chairs around, put the coffee pot on, ice down some soft drinks, and catch up with some other music lovers in the Mid Ohio Valley!!! I hope you've been listening to some of their music on their myspace site, or their website, and getting familiar with their recent releases, etc. 7 Pm, at 1739 St. Mary's Ave. in the 3rd storefront. Plenty of parking, plenty of comfy seating if you get there early! Come and hear some great traveling troubadours weave some powerful songs and magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home