tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

John Hiatt and Lyle Lovett in Athens tomorrow night

I am excited to see John Hiatt again tomorrow night at Ohio University in Athens. Lyle Lovett and John will be performing at 7:30 pm. John, coming off his 2008 release, Same Old Man. Great CD. I am hoping to track down "Bring the Family" an earlier CD that Peter Doggett includes in his list. Lyle's Joshua Judges Ruth is also on the 100 Recommended Albums influential in "country rock." This is at Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium (a mouthful indeed).

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger jackscrow said...

Mebbe see u thar...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home