tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Greens at Gibbie's in Morgantown tonight

The Green's have a Saturday night "home game' in Morgantown tonight, at Gibbie's. Next week its to Elkins. They'll be polishing up their Blues, for two weeks from now at Marietta's Blues Festival. Vacuum Blues for instance. I am still waiting to see if Andy can join the festivities at the Johnny Cash Tribute/ Benefit on the 28th. I still have the lyrics poster boards for A Boy Named Sue, and One Piece at a Time, in case, he or someone else needs a little telepromptor version to keep on hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home