tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Help getting the word out about the two benefit live music shows this month

Thanks to Jonny Nutter for stopping by and picking up some flyers to distribute- (I think it was him from the description!!!- since I wasn't here when he stopped in!) Ashlie and Jonny are good at helping with that when they can among their busy life; I would appreciate any help from others; or if you need a flyer sent to your e-mail and you can distribute it to any friends lists you have that would be great too. I am getting some responses to the Stacey Earle and Mark Stuart show, (and thank you so much if you have shown interest and a sign of life!!! It heartens me greatly!) I thank Kim at 6 Pence, too, who has made up some tickets for the Johnny Cash show. I am lining up musicians times for that, so if you are planning on playing, get in touch with me, to state a preference. I've given away the first time slot already.
We are amassing our door prizes and contest prizes, if you have anything to suggest or donate. I would like a nice Johnny Cash t-shirt to include.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home