tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Emerson Sports Grill Friday night music

I went for the second week to support the live music start up that Bill has going at the Emerson Sports Grill, (formerly the Front Row). Todd Burge was the performer last night. He put on a 3 hour show of songs from his various albums, and engaged the audience in his usual good rapport and wit. Bill's got several more weeks of line ups set up, and then we'll see how it evolves. Its a great setting; the decor, the sound, the set up- so its just a matter of getting the word out, and building up the support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home