tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Tomorrow Night: Americana Music Tribute Series: Bob Dylan Tribute; here in Parkersburg WV

Well, its come around to being only a day away from the next live music benefit; the Bob Dylan Tribute Saturday, May 30th, starting at 9 pm at 6 Pence Pub in Parkersburg. $5 donation at the door, or track me down today or tomorrow for a classy advance ticket! The musicians are enthusiastic and rarin' to go; they are like race horse at the gate just waiting for that whistle and gates to open. There is a lot of buzz and bustle getting set lists together and sharing musical connections, concerts, who played with who, and all that jazzzzzz. I'll have a busy day at work today, and in these cases I am glad the shows are on Saturday's instead of Friday nights. I'll have a little time tomorrow before the show to gather and work on some of the prizes and such. I made my 'second annual" brand new Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat last night; with a signing saying: "Tell me, how does your head feel under something like that.....?" A esteemed prize for sure. "Tell yer ma, tell yer pa, come on out to 6 Pence Saturday night for some great music and fun, and support a good cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home