tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

getting ready to announce an exciting raffle in conjunction with the Americana Music Festival July 28-30

I am within a day or so of announcing an exciting raffle in conjunction with the previously mentioned Americana Festival July 28-30 (when Stacey Earle and Mark Stuart are coming to town, and the Weedhawks will be playing, and a movie night sandwiched between)- the Raffle will be a valuable package worth over $1000 to some lucky winner- stay tuned.

Visit the Weedhawks my space site frequently in the month leading up to their performance here in Parkersburg. You are in for an entertaining treat. Go off on some of the tangents, such as Bobby's individual my space, or Ruby Jean's, or some of their friends. Visit Stacey Earle and Mark Stuart's too, for some updates on their adventures on the road, and some of their connections and projects. Visit Townes Van Zandt's sites (if you are unfamiliar) and get a flavor of the powerful impact he has had on many "generations" of music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home