tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Free Time has a good article with a picture about our Festival next week

There is a nice picture of Stacey Earle and Mark Stuart in today's Free Time of the Parkersburg News and Sentinel, with the announcement of our three event festival next week. I hope (finally!) that a little newspaper publicity helps generate some turnout at the events next week. These will be great musical entertainment opportunities for the Mid Ohio Valley, and I hope we get some enthusiastic turnouts for the events. Tuesday: Stacey and mark; wednesday, movie night (Townes), and Thursday the Weedhawks and Nick Barry. The raffle for the trip to Nashville in September will be building to an exciting conclusion by Thursday. Track me down if you need any info/ updates on these events. Please keep help spreading the word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home