tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

a website with live local events listed

Ken Storey passed this on to me; a website with live local (music) and other events listed. its: http://eventful.com and there is a way to hone in on Parkersburg WV, more specifically. Someone has already listed our events for next week (for which I am very grateful!!!- if you did this, you could let me know!!!) I hope I can begin to use these sorts of website listings more and more into the future, as I am sort of discouraged by the "traditional" media response to my submissions. Let me know of other similar ones you come across, and try to help promote these ways of getting the word out!!!! THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home