tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Putting Flyers around town for the upcoming benefit shows

I put some flyers up today. I could still use some help with this if anyone has the notion. Since the Free Time let me down by not putting a notice in this week, for some advance publicity, I feel I have to rely more on the grass roots nature of promoting. I will count on word of mouth, and e-mails more, but the flyers do reach a certain amount of people, too. The two live shows the week of July 28th (Stacey Earle and mark Stuart, and the weedhawks and nick barry) are great entertainment opportunities right here in the Mid Ohio Valley. I can't seem to drum up much help with publicity from the "traditional" media outlets. Likewise the Great Raffle for Nashville trip will mostly have to be promoted by word of mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home