tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Vinyl Record Sale tomorrow here at 1739 St. Mary's Ave

I am having one of my "several times a year" vinyl record sales tomorrow here at our offices on St. mary's Ave. in Parkersburg. I almost had to "will" myself to schedule one, its a little crammed into a busy stretch, but thought I better keep the dream alive. The records I will bring over from Latrobe St. are going to only be a tip of the iceberg, but if someone stops by with above average interest, i will offer to take them over there. Its a little damp over there, which is a neglectful problem I have created for myself. I will probably (if I am not being too over ambitious) have another sale in the fall. There is a lot of potential there still, but.... just burning the candle at too many ends. The kids in our summer neighborhood program have learned the fine art of junk art work with old vinyl records; making some clocks and popcorn bowls. We still haven't organized our skeet shooting/ paint gun idea for vinyl records yet however. Stay tuned for a report after tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home