tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

wrapped up an unbelievable week of music!!!!

I feel very blessed to have had such a great week of music- from Tuesday through Sunday of this past week. Mark Stuart and Stacey Earle right here in our own humble little coffee house Tuesday to entertain us; Wednesday, watching the Townes Van Zandt movie, Be Here to Love Me; the Weedhawks and Nick Barry Thursday night at 6 Pence, The Greens Friday night at the Marietta Brewing Company for great summer listening and great fan-togetherness; Will Kimbrough Saturday night at Pomeroy, during their Blues Festival, and Mountain Stage in Ashland KY on Sunday, with Todd Snider. This is a week of music nearly unsurpassed with pleasure and inspiration. Thanks to all these fine musicians and entertainers for giving me great elation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home