tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bill Poole is circulating this fun game with songwriter's titles - here's my John Prine version (check out Bill's Facebook for other examples)

My Life According To JOHN PRINE
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 (or 10 million) people you like. You can't use the band I used. Do not repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think...

Describe yourself: The Oldest Baby in the World


How do you feel: we must have been out of our minds


Describe where you currently live: Christmas in Prison


If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Paradise


Your favorite form of transportation: Slow Boat to China


Your best friend is: Lulu Walls

What's the weather like: Pretty Good

Favorite time of day: 6 O’Clock News

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: The Great Compromise


What is life to you: Quiet Man


Your relationships: Common Sense


My favorite food: Bruised Orange


Your fear: The Accident (things could be worse)


What is the best advice you have to give: Often is a word I seldom use


If you could change your name, you would change it to: Sam Stone

My soul's present condition: Spanish Pipedream


My motto: That’s the Way the World Goes Round

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home