tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

John Prine fan website: jpshrine.org

Every year around this time, I mention the fantastic website for all things John Prine- Reeda Buresh, who is the contact for it, always posts an announcement about our tribute benefit (around) John Prine's birthday, along with other tribute shows around the country. She keeps a running countdown to how many days till John's Birthday. There is great stuff about concerts, fans' recollections, news about related people, all kinds of good stuff. www.jpshrine.org if you haven't visited it yet. It gives you many resources for our contests during the tribute show, and lyrics and chords for songs. Visit it often, and give them feedback and comments!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home