tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Still in a little hectic mode

I haven't really come up for air much about music stuff; hopefully after this Thanksgiving holiday week is over. The Greens play at 6 Pence Pub in Parkersburg this weekend, after a number of us going over to the DC area for Thanksgiving and my father's memorial service. I hope the Greens get a good holiday turnout, and much good music and re-uniting goes on.
Matt has generously let me borrow the CD Blake made of the John PRine tribute show, and so I've played a few songs that I performed for various listeners. Its sort of creepy to hear yourself on CD!!! We're trying to get copies out into the hands of the various musicians that performed, but it may take a week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home