tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Greens shows coming up at the 6 Pence Pub

I need to get in to 6 Pence and finalize some of the tribute show dates for 2010, and this brings me to note that the Greens have posted 4 shows (one a month) that they will be playing at 6 Pence Pub here in Parkersburg. The dates as listed on the Greens my space site are: Feb. 20, March 27, April 17, and May 15th. These eerily occur a week before or after some of the Tribute shows I am trying to line up there: Johnny Cash Feb. 27th; Hank Williams (and the Cajun cookoff) April 24, and Bob Dylan birthday tribute May 22nd. Hmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home