tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

poor old Tuck's Music Journal- abandoned stepchild

With the relative "ease" of posting quick little things on Facebook, my poor Tuck's Music Journal has suffered from lack of attention. I know I have never really posted anything with any depth to it, but at least it was my main forum for music news and thoughts. Now, I feverishly try to put snippy little things on Facebook (THe Americana Music Tribute Series fan site, mostly) And of course, my strong commitment to my dear old "songo the day."
Its a classic case of ambitions outweighing follow through. There is plenty to muse about in my world of music. Any feedback or sign o' life will be appreciated.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Yo Tuck said...

Dad - there is probably a way to post stuff on your blog here and have it automatically post to the facebook page.... I haven't done it myself, but I could try to play around with it for a bit and see what I can find out. All I have done is post a link to the blog on facebook, which is just an extra step, but I'm guessing there's a way to automate it.

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger steve tuck said...

Yeah, I was wondering about that too- let me know if you figure out something...... I'll just cruise along until something falls into place!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home