tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Traveling Music to DC and back

I had some of the same CD's in the car for the 5 hour trip to DC this weekend. I also listened to: Jason Wilber's Lost in your Hometown; John Hiatt's The Open Road; Fred Eaglesmith's "Dusty"; Robert Earl Keen's live at the Ryman; Billy Bragg and Wilco's Mermaid Avenue Volume II; KD Lang's Hymns ofthe 49th Parallel. I listened to Lucinda's LIttle Honey again; Bob Dylan's Modern Times.
Listened to John C. Fogerty's best of; John Prine's Fair and Square. AND listened to the new LIVE CD of John Prine (just out).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home