tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Greens at 123 Pleasant Street last Saturday; opening for Karma to Burn

I ventured up to Morgantown on Saturday to catch the Greens opening for Karma to Burn at 123 Pleasant Street. This was (surprisingly!) my first time at 123. The Greens put on a rip-roaring set (30 minutes or so) of hard rocking music, to set the plate for Karma to Burn. They incorporated Greens classics like: Swamp Queen, The Lunatic in the Mirror, and Heavy Mentals, and did some non-stop hard rocking songs, with plenty of spirit. They got a good crowd reaction, and "left it on the stage" energy-wise! Karma to Burn had a loyal audience and really got the crowd fired up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home