tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Mzrk Stuart and Stacey Earle returning to parkersburg

Mark Stuart and Stacey Earle, two fantastic musicians, songwriters, and great people, will be returning to parkersburg on Thursday September 16th to do a show for us. Mark does their own booking, and so contacted me about the September date, as they have done twice before, it fits into a tour up toward, or from the northeast, as they make their way to or back to Nashville. They are hard touring folks, who have a great connection to an audience. They have beautiful harmonies, and heart-touching songs, and unique and mesmerizing guitar work. I will be reporting on the venue and details as the event approaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home