tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Some music coming up

Larkin Poe will be in Marietta next Tuesday at Adelphia. Check them out.
The Big Bend Blues Bash is this weekend in Pomeroy. There is a "roots" night Thursday (sorry we have a conflict!) and then two solid nights of music Friday and Saturday.
Mountain Stage on Sunday in Charleston is looking like a great show; check it out at: mountainstage.org for the exact line up.

If you stop by Children's Home Society Thursday night for our Woody Guthrie Tribute, I'll update you on all these fine opportunities with the exact details myself; as well as our upcoming events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home