tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, July 09, 2010

Songo the Day

Over there in Facebook land, I have continued to post a "song of the day" (songo for short). I try to not only pick songs I like, but mix them up in a way that serves to intrigue someone trying to figure out a pattern or themes, etc. Some days I WILL make an obvious connection and other times its very random. I have been enjoying, even among the limited "friends" that I have, the comments and connections and sparks I have been able to generate with my song of the day. The reactions are simple and quick but satisfying enough for me to continue. I try to (hopefully) expose some folks to music they may not know about, and then other times its purely, unabashedly nostalgic. When I reach some landmark vantage point, I'll figure a way to post the cumulative list over here on blogspot/ blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home