tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Greens this coming Friday night- 6 Pence Pub

The Greens bring their high energy good time music to 6 Pence Pub in Parkersburg this coming Friday night. Hope to see many good Greens fan/friends there. Andy has been playing a good number of solo shows too, in the Morgantown area, on time slots when the Greens aren't playing. I don't think he's exactly "dragging himself through the day" nor "feeling low down on high street" but he's using his "natural voice" to reflect on looking "down" on some of the scenic towns of West Virginia. Many music lovers feel "its not enough."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home