tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Greens in the MOV upcoming

its been a dry spell since I have been able to announce some upcoming Greens shows in the Mid OHio Valley. They are playing at the Marietta Brewing Company's fest this weekend, Friday night around 10 pm; you can go on their site for a full lineup with two different stages going at once. Next Friday the Greens return to 6 Pence Pub after a long gap (October 1st) Then, October 23rd the Greens will play the new(er) Adelphia in Marietta (next to the Galley). Then it swings into the holiday season with some Thanksgiving weekend, and December shows. It will be good to see the Greens here locally, and to renew some fan connections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home