tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Johnny Cash Tribute re-cap

Well, prod me to write more about this, but I'm sort of in a hurry now. We had our 6 annual Johnny Cash Tribute this past Saturday night. Some great sets by our musicians, kept the audience entertained. Thanks to all of them; Jonny Nutter, Steve Peck, Aaron Whited, Randolph Ramsey, Mary Gonot, Jeff Fox, Jimmy Clinton. And a Americana Music Series first; Greg Oxley playing his I-Phone to accompany himself for I Walk the Line. Thanks to all who came out and supported our benefit, and who participated in some entertaining trivia contests for prizes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home