tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Greens haven't been in Parkersburg for a while

Parkersburgians are missing the Greens the last few weeks; after Elkins and the highland jam (the weekend before labor day)- I understand the greens played in morgantown several times this weekend; Next weekend it is to Columbus Ohio with Zen, I believe. On Sept 23, (finally) the Greens will be in parkersburg at the front row. Awaiting word on any further recording sessions also. Somewhere in here, thegreensmusic.com website SHOULD be updated (!) for the fall!!!!!! and/or the sonic electronic press kit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home