tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Andy playing at Bogie's Friday Dec. 16th

Andy will be playing at Bogie's in Parkersburg on Friday December 16th. I will update later whether this is a Greens show or solo. There is a private party here in Parkersburg the week of Christmas, and I would imagine a Front Row show sometime in the holiday week. The Wheel HOuse may be up for a live music show by then; getting their stage back after some moving things around (moving the lottery area out into the front entry area). Trying to get any Morgantown dates to post here on the blog; stay tuned........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home