tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

marietta brewing company- saturday night

Andy ended up playing a solo gig saturday night at the marietta brewing company. There was a good size crowd (biggest I've seen for a show there) and andy was in great solo form. He went through a pretty standard set list including at least two new songs (I had never heard before). He sounded strong on songs that usually are trademark "full sound" Greens songs; even if he has to tailor them to a solo performance. It seemed there were quite a few new listeners; and I was glad to see Lori and Thad there. Toward the end, the loyal crew up front seemed to really enjoy Tide Turns Again. Andy was going very non-stop and energetic throughout the evening; he laid it all out there!
Stay tuned for an update on the Thanksgiving night show at the Front Row; its a little unknown about the Greens status for that one too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home