tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, November 14, 2005

hellooooooo

Well, I am back from wanderings; I see that the greens are supposed to be playing at the Marietta Brewing Company saturday night the 19th, so I guess that is so. Andy is probably in Louisville kentucky as we speak, hopefully checking out the live music scene there, on his way around the southland. We had a good visit with Marty there on SUnday, and then andy was on I-65 coming north from Nashville I reckon. Tomorrow I will have some recordings from CD's that were playing in the various Prizms we were driving over the last few days. Didn't actually have any LIVE music over the last few days; I guess the HORSEFLIES at Stuarts are the next thing coming up...... But of course, if there is a conflict it will be the greens in Marietta......... trying to sort things out.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home