tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hopefully bringing some new folks on board

I hope I am welcoming some new viewers to the blog, after the Children's Home Society annual conference. I put the plug in that this will be the place to find information about 2006 musical benefit fund raisers. Starting with the Johnny Cash tribute we are in the planning stages for February. Woody Guthrie tribute in July; 4th annual John Prine tribute in October, and the culminating event- in November, the Neil Young tribute. Look for future word about the guitar raffle throughout the 2006 events.
Thank you to all the agency staff attenders at the annual conference for your enthusiasm and commitment to the work of the agency. I always appreciate the newer attendees who show some energy and willingness to undertake late night adventures; getting the most out of the conference experience, with many good stories to tell later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home