tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

tuesday evening

Andy had finally been able to register and get on blogspot, so please note his comments; hopefully they will become a regular thing!!! And I keep encouraging others to add comments. I will be down in Charleston for the next two nights, hopefully taking in some live music down there, while at a work related conference. I will be spreading the word about the blog; the Greens; the Children's Home Society of WV 2006 fund raiser benefits/ live music shows, and the Guitar Raffle, etc. etc. etc. I will be listening to a little music tomorrow on a quick side trip to Clarksburg and back in the morning, before heading to Charleston in the afternoon.
I'll be playing detective here in a minute, to see if I can track down the morgantown radio station's website for the live music radio show from sunday afternoon...... hhhhmmmmmmm- will I find it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home