tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Front Row upcoming events (November)

The Front Row will have the Carpenter Ants on November 12th (unfortunately I'll be out of town)- but I want to put in the plug. Bill says he'd really like to see a good turn out. He was promoting the 'Ants to Marty Stuart last week; especially as Marty Stuart would be on Mountain Stage this past Sunday, and he could meet Michael Lipton.
Then, looking further ahead, the Greens will be playing their now traditional Thanksgiving night gig at the Front Row. I guess its been 3-4 years now? They began "packing them in" from the first time, with many young folks who live out of town, and are in for the holiday, and then after "family time" need to get out and see a few old friends, etc. So that is definitely something to look forward to, and build some holiday plans around. (Be prepared to hear the scientific explanation about "trip-ta-phan.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home