tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 21, 2005

charleston and return road trip music selections

I'm a little late getting my CD selections for a recent trip to charleston and back. With the length of the CD's it was just one on the trip down, and one on the way back- Tom Waits Used Songs 1973-1980 on the way down. Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis was particularly compelling. On the return trip, it was Todd Snider's That Was Me 1994-1998. These are the songs from before his time on the Oh Boy label. Much more involvement by a band with the instrumentals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home