tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

MVP quote from John Prine benefit

Well, ready to move on a bit; summarizing details of the john prine birthday tribute last week. The MVP quote is from Susan Wilson: (can you remember when you first heard John Prine's music) "a friend was listening to him, I was probably around 19-20. I just like his music, but once you go to one of his shows, you feel like he is your best friend when you leave."
We'll gather up the thoughts/ ideas / feedback and start working on next year's event- thanks for all the enthusiasm and energy from those who were there, and those who have given encouragement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home