tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

concert central

An idea I had that came out of getting all those John Prine fans together the other night was:
some sort of way of connecting people/ getting the word out/ etc. when there were JP concerts within a reasonable distance; and connecting people around that. At our benefit show, there were an intriguing number of folks answering the questions of how many concerts they had been to: with similar answers: in Charleston in the mid-1980's with Arlo Guthrie; in wheeling; at the taft theater in cincinnati; in columbus at the zoo; cleveland, ashland kentucky, etc. Next year, when his tour is announced we will try to link people from this area together for information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home