tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

first report - john prine tribute benefit

Welcome, if hopefully, some folks who got the announcement about the BLOG last night are visiting for the first time! This is going to be brief, though, as I am just getting out from under details following up the benefit. Thanks to all who came out, and especially the musicians and the Wheel House for hosting us. This was a gratifying event; with a lot of good enthusiasm from the folks who came; I really appreciate it. Please check back often; there will be some reflections and things to keep you informed about future events. I will be replying to some of the papers turned in, as I sort through them over the next few days; trying to recall connections etc. Please figure out how to add comments to my blog (you will have to "join", etc.) Once again, thanks to everyone who came out and made it a successful event, both in terms of enjoyment and raising over $700!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home