tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

vinyl record swap meet

We held the second vinyl record swap meet today; pretty disappointed in the turnout of buyers; but the donations flowed in, and the few who attended enjoyed each others company and music discussions and trivia recollections. Thanks to Phil Carroll who set up a vendor space and had interesting rock and roll memorabilia. Thanks to marcie, alison, and michael (and billy toward the end, for helping robert and I run the thing. Billy may get that drum set he's been wanting out of the deal...... a drum set was donated!!!! Well, there is now a much HUGE-R collection than before to "deal with"- but this time, there are some pretty good/ interesting finds still left; so there will be a plan developed to deal with the records; but today I am too tired out. I enjoyed David Lake's collection this morning; too bad he had to leave before it really got started!!!! My office-mates are not going to be happy with me for the clutter I have maintained; so maybe even tomorrow I will begin dealing with it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home