tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, September 19, 2005

greens trip to ohio over the weekend

Andy reports to me that the trip to two shows in Ohio with Zen was a fun trip. Columbus was a well-received gig - the set list was (generally): crazy thomas; 10,000 days; big ol betsy; there is nothing to fear; anon; beekeeper; apocalypso; Mary Jane. The next night was Yellow Springs Ohio- where "newer tunes and rarities" were performed. Andy recalled a road trip and visiting Antioch College and Yellow Springs in the summer one year of his high school years.
The weekend started with a gig at the Wheeling Sternwheel festival friday earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home