tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Vinyl Record swap meet coming up

We are having our second vinyl record swap meet as a fund raiser for the agency I work for, on saturday September 24th from noon to 4 pm at 1739 St. Mary's Ave., (In parkersburg) in the parking lot. We are eagerly awaiting more donations; we have the "left overs" from the first event in the spring- there are of course, some diamonds in the rough for some true music lovers, but we'd like to replenish the selection with some fresher stuff. The first event raised $300 for our "good cause," with people eagerly scarfing up the 60's-70's type rock selections. For details contact Robert Ward or myself at Children's Home Society of WV- 485-0650- or e-mail rward@childhswv.org or stuck@childhswv.org or track us down otherwise...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home