tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

broadening out the blog

well, today registers the point when I'm ready to move on from the "trial phase" of the blog and begin to get the word out; and try to generate some interaction- I've been using this first month to try and get my bearings and try it out- so I will be letting some folks (Other than andy and andy) know about it- mainly Greens fans and then musically linked people in general. I will use it to publicize fund raising musical events for Children's Home Society of WV in the Parkersburg area; and to "review" and boost the Greens; and to journal my concert and show experiences, and say what I'm listening to........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home