tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

greens last minute gig at the front row

The Greens will be playing at the Front Row in Parkersburg tonight, saturday october 22. This was a last minute arrangement. Coming off the front row's big night of having marty stuart there last night. A great show, a great enthusiastic crowd, a good night for the Front Row. Eagerly awaiting the Greens show, too. It will be nice to have a seat! Last night was definitely standing room only. Bill Poole has some great pictures of the marty stuart show that he is circulating around. About the third song in, they played one of andy and my "standards" - you ain't going nowhere-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home