tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 28, 2005

weekend music itinerary

The Greens are at Bogie's tonight. Maximum Jackson is at the Marietta Brewing Company Saturday night (Nathan drumming). Andy is playing at the Boreman Wheel House for a halloween party/ going away party for Jason Nestor; who is moving his law office from the front of the Wheel House to 941 Market St. Sunday night it is Mountain Stage at the Cultural Center in Charleston for: Nanci Griffith, Odetta, Si Kahn, Abigal Washburn and David Childers. See Michael Lipton's blurbs on these acts on the Mountain Stage website.
Very sorry to miss Tim O'Brien at Stuart's Opera House in Nelsonville, wednesday night. I was tending to a plumbing leak/ problem at the office and missed the critical travel deadline.
I got my "Daddy" CD the other day, and will be listening to it and reviewing it over the weekend hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home