tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Andy heading off for adventure and a musical business trip

Everybody wish Andy "good luck" as he heads off for the Atlanta/ Athens Georgia area (today I think) to check out the music scene there and begin a little promotional effort outside of West Virginia. I guess he had enough of a space in his gigs/ show schedule to give this a whirl. We will be giving updates as we hear them; and eagerly awaiting the reaction and response he gets. In the meantime, newcomers visit: www.thegreensmusic.com for info about the band, and the chance to hear a few songs. I came back from my work's conference needing to send a few CD's to a few folks, getting the word out.
Looking ahead, we know at least of the Thanksgiving show in Parkersburg at the Front Row; so that will be a chance to catch up on Andy's travels for the Greens fans in the Parkersburg area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home