tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

mid week vantage point

I'll be sorry to miss the carpenter ants at the Front Row this saturday, being out of town to Indiana and kentucky. But I am arranging to have someone pick me up a CD. I am also sorry to be missing Stuart's Opera House's fund raiser with Beausoleil that same night. I will be sending a donation to keep that great music venue supported too. The Cajun music is that much more meaningful these days after the hurricane struck Louisiana. "There will be other opportunities." "Get out and see some live music" as Larry Groce says.
Haven't heard from Andy in Georgia for a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home