tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, November 18, 2005

weekend update

I'm hoping to see Andy play saturday night at the marietta brewing company; don't know/ don't think it will be a Greens full-fledged gig; I understand Nathan's arm /wrist is hurting. So, hopefully Andy will be able to play it alone (or some combination?) In the Free Time it was listed as "the Greenes" (which is a local gospel family group!!!) Today is when the Johnny Cash movie premieres; so I'll be listening for people's first reviews. I anticipate this will help build a little momentum for a tribute/ benefit in February. If andy isn't going to be playing in marietta, we may try to go to stuart's opera house saturday night and see the horseflies. I heard a little interview on WOUB the other night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home