tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, December 09, 2005

friday- too many options

The roads are icy this morning; wondering who will get where tonight for various live music shows. Too many options for one night. We will be going to Todd Burge's CD release party (with Micheal Lipton and Larry Groce- weather permitting?) and then catch Andy at Bogies (weather permitting?) And that's just staying close to home; I would have liked to see the two mandolin players at Stuart's Opera House in nelsonville, and I got word there is live music at the wheel house tonight (which I would always like to support).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home